- 1). Click the "Start" menu.
- 2). Click "Control Panel."
- 3). Click "Programs and Features."
- 4). Click "Uninstall A Program."
- 5). Select the Norton Antivirus 360 program and click "OK."
- 6). Wait for the computer to uninstall the program.
- 7). Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
- 1). Run your Norton 360 program and click on the "My Account" option at the top of the window. Click on the "Access Norton Account" link and then type your email address into the box. Click on the "Sign In" button and click on the "Norton 360" tab to find your product key.
- 2). Sign out of the Norton Account menu and go to the Symantec's BUdump website using the link in Resources. Click the "Download" button and save the program to your desktop. Double-click the "BUdump.exe" link and click the "Run" button.
- 3). Go to the Norton Removal Tool website and download the program to your desktop (see Resources link).
- 4). Double-click the icon after it has downloaded to run the program. Go through the prompts to remove the Norton program from your computer.
- 5). Restart your system.